I have finally decided to start a blog. I know that I am way behind the times. Or some of you may think I am WOTing. But last week Robo came out of preschool and said to Peyton and I, "What'd I miss, guys?" That is when I decided that I needed some way to keep a journal or log of our crazy happenings. so here is my attempt.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Thats such a great idea! But i do not like the pic of me on the front page!
ReplyDeleteBailee
So, an official blogger and WOTter, LOVE it. I'll be checking often, so get busy!!! Welcome to the blogging/ cyber community. haha
ReplyDeleteOh and Bailee, I think you look darling in the pic!
ReplyDeleteI can not belive that RoBo is in pre school!!!! I am excited to see what you all have been up to!
ReplyDeleteStop growing up!!!!! You must all stay the SAME as when you left Iowa!
ReplyDeletethe kids are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to see you!
Mrs. Swanson
HI!!! I obviously didn't know you had a blog until we got your Christmas card (THANK YOU!) but I LOVE it! I came by today looking specifically for a post about you running etc and found nothing! Now I KNOW that you haven't stopped working out and that is one of the many things you fill your time with. I love all the stuff about your kiddos, but don't forget about YOU! :) Just FYI-I was looking for that post because I am listing you as one of my recent inspirations in my blog post today... Thanks for being there for me every morning at the Wellness Center! You really were/are an inspiration!
ReplyDelete