Sunday, May 31, 2009

Iowa Visitors!

On Friday night the Swanson family came from Iowa. They stayed at our house Friday and Saturday night. (FYI yes we still had my 5 nieces and nephew here) The kids all got along great especially at night when it was an all out boys vs. girls pillow fight in the basement. They came to help at their cousins graduation open house. The Swanson's are such an awesome family and it was so fun to see them. It does make us miss Iowa a lot!! Rowen loved their son Matthew and kept saying, " I want to play with that tiny boy." The tiny boy who is much older and bigger than RoBo. We had a great time with their kiddos at soccer games, swimming, and jumping on the trampoline.
Peyton and Mathew had an great time playing legos and just being buddies!
This is Bailee at her soccer game Saturday. She plays for the Terre Haute Flyers. They beat the Indy Burn 3-0. She is #15. Go Bailee!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having a great time. Maybe I should send my kids for a few weeks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, love the post on Cheaper By The Dozen. That is too funny. Seriously, how did you survive ALL of EVERYONE at your house? I'm not kidding... WRITE A BOOK. I can be your editor. Kristin, where do I begin to THANK YOU for ALL you did for Jeriah and Me and the Boys. I've heard over and over how much fun they had at your house and with all the cousins. I hear you have a HOUSE FULL for the next little while too... AMAZING... means KRISTEN WILLIAMS.
    Ok, so I'm missing you and could write my own novel right here on this comment so I'll stop, but just know I'm missing you and your cute fam and am looking forward to seeing you guys soon. AND once again, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete