Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cheaper By the Dozen?!?!?

Thursday, I drove to St. Louis to meet my SIL Kendra and pick up her five kids. They are going to New Mexico on a job and house hunting trip. We are going to have them at our house for a week. My kids are so excited and LOVE to have the cousins come and stay!! Meanwhile, my friend Tammy went to Europe for two weeks and I told her I would watch her two boys (who by the way are like our family and my kids LOVE to have them over, too) while her husband is at work during the day.

On Friday we went to Hawthorne Park and went on a little hike. They all collected Rocks and we painted them later. (My kids are still in school so only Peyton and Ro were with us.)

Here is Peyton, Tori, Vince, Ro and Olivia looking for turtles. Which we did catch a big one in the backyard but he escaped. The turtle was too fast and gone before we could find him. Figure!?!?
Olivia, Kaylee, Sophie, and Tori painting rocks.

Olivia and the goose poop she got on her legs at the park--Yikes!?!


In the afternoon,we went to Peyton's Kindergarten program. They sang the cutest songs and Peyton is one to belt out the songs!! It was a jamacian story about a cat and a rat. The songs were cute and I will try to post part of it.

Peyton and his teacher, Mrs Toney. He has had a great year in kindergarten!!

Sorry about the sideways view I am still a beginner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment