Peyton's class had their Spring Program. It was cute. They sang about a "Whopper" the whale. On Tuesday, I picked the kids up from school and a little girl came up to me and said, "Mrs. Williams, Peyton and I are boyfriend and girlfriend and it is serious." Oh lovely is all I could say. But I do know what I will say the next time that happens--can't wait!
Braden's class had a recorder concert and he did a great job! It was fun to hear them squeak and watch them dance!
To catch up: on May 8th I ran the Indy 500 Mini-500 mini marathon (13.1 miles). It was a lot of fun and I am glad I did it. I just wanted to finish in under 2 hours and I did-- so it was great! We ran on a very cold and windy day and then sat through a super cold soccer game for Bailee in Zionsville.
On April 27- May 3 Rowen and I went to Utah. We flew to Vegas and Karolyn picked us up. We spent the night in St George. We had lunch with Erin on Wednesday and then left Ro with my dad and wnet to BYU for Womens conference. It was great! We had an awesome time. It was a great spritual boost. We also saw a lot of friends from college and high school. Karolyn and my mom got interviewed for BYU TV and then we got a photo shoot for mormon .org. It was hilarious! On the way home Friday night we went to Craigo's in Cedar City for a party for Erin. She competed in the Ironman the next day. It was so fun and super interesting to watch. It is amazing that people can do that. We had a great time cheering Erin on. On Sunday we had brunch and then went to the airport. Ro and I had a great time




How fun!
ReplyDelete