Just had to write down a few of the funny things Rowen has said lately. On Sunday, we were in the chapel after church while Bailee was practicing the organ and Ro went up to the microphone and says, "I sorry about all the problems you been havin. I so sorry." Then the second time he says, "Can I get an Amen--AMEN!"
At church yesterday, Ro said to his teacher Hay hay, I gonna marry you. Don't tell my mom!
Then he said Hay Hay you give me kiss. So she kissed him and a girl behind them in primary said that better be your mom or that is sick. Ro said No it my girlfriend!
Today he got out some athletic tape and he said, "I need this for my booby." then I said, "Rowen don't say that." He said, "Mom, I not mean my round thing you know like girls have-- I mean my owie." Too funny.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment