This week we went school shopping (for clothes). It is our tradition to take the boys on one day and the girls on another. They are both totally different experiences.
First the Boys--They tell me- "We will be looking over here and tell us when you have picked out all of our clothes." Then the lunch choice is Golden Corral only due to the all you can eat ice cream. When we were there the conversation was way too funny. Braden- "I don't see why our dad can't work here. It would be the best. At least I would work here and at my breaks I would sit back there and eat all the ice cream. I don't know about you guys but this place is 5 star." We are dreaming BIG!! The whole trip takes about 2 hours.
The Girls- We are gone at least 6 hours and probably 100 different clothing items are tried on before a choice is made and lunch is at TGIFriday's.
Both are a blast but completely different. We can't wait for school on so many different levels.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




The boys would fit right into our fam. the Golden Corral is a family fave. But knowing Biff I'm sure he's disgusted to even drive by the GC.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute. 5 stars!
ReplyDelete